As you can see I’ve change the layout and a few other things about the site. I just got back from a very relaxing vacation and have come up with some good ideas for new posts, new series, and some goals for myself for Dungeon Solvers. I’m going to keep this quick and just go over what I’ve done/am doing.
- Change the layout to something a bit more “modern”.
- Changed the header image. It felt a bit tacky and I don’t feel like the tagline really describes my vision for the site.
- Cleaned up the sidebar to be a bit more concise.
- Deleted a few posts that I didn’t feel were up to par.
- Deleted the Characters page. It wasn’t relevant and was out of date
- Updated the About Me page.
- Updated the Contact Me page. I had my old twitter handle linked there.
- Added a Character Builds page. (More on that below)
- 1 Weekly Post for Dungeon It Yourself most likely on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- 1 monthly character build for a tabletop game. 99.99% of the time this will be for Dungeons and Dragons 5e.
- 2+ posts a week
- be a bit more active on twitter